Silken Body Polisher
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Indulge in some at-home spa time as you luxuriate in the richness of Cane Sugar and Olive Oil by scrubbing away dull, dead skin with our Silken Body Polisher. You will love the post-spa glow as you pamper yourself and bask in the citrusy aroma of Bitter Orange while the presence of Cane Sugar stimulates collagen that helps reduce signs of ageing, nourishes and moisturizes the skin and thus illuminates it.
Net Quantity: 200 gm
Delivered between 2 and 5 business days
Check COD Availability
Pampering yourself with a luxurious, spa-like bathing experience is crucial for some wholesome me-time. Treat yourself with a generous amount of the Silken Body Polisher as you shower and revive your natural radiance as the fine sugar crystals dissolve into your skin and leave you with a fresh glow. Just like a refreshing glass of freshly prepared juice at a spa, indulge in some extra pampering with Vilasa’s Balancing Body Lotion after your shower.
2. Vilasa believes in the power of natural ingredients and thus the Silken Body Polisher is Paraben, Phthalates and Mineral Oil Free.
3. Vilasa believe’s everyone regardless of skin sensitivities should be able to enjoy Vilasa products just as much as we do so the Silken Body Polisher says no to GMOs, Soy and is Nano free
- Full Body Use
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Recommended for those who want to achieve an even skin tone
Rice Bran Oil,Cane Sugar, Sesame OiI, Precipitated Silica, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Essential Oil of Bitter Orange
^ Certified Organic ingredient
* ECOCERT certified natural ingredient
# All fragrances used at Vilasa are IFRA Certified
So i heard about the Body polishing treatments at Spas and thought of trying this product. It's basically a nice scrub in a hydrating oil base. I found it super good for my dry skin. I think people with oily body skin might not like it so much.
I found my skin very smooth and silky after usage across 2 months. I used it once a week all over the body - especially upper back and neck area.
Leaves a layer of oil in the end which is comfortable for me
Using it once a week now - esp during winters and the chanding weather
Nice on my skin